We have taught classes from: southern NJ (Lavallete) to Midtown Manhattan & Rockland County(NY), out west to Sussex Township. Required 8 hour class can be hosted as a 1 day session or split into 2 nights. We also provide FREE marine consultation services to each student long after your class is over. And 60 day Comlplimentary unlimited Sea Tow (AAA on the water) coverage.
Past classes have been hosted by: police & fire departments, boy scout troops and held at motorcycle shops, health clubs, lake homes, offices and apartments. Your choice....
-----> References are available. (NO ONE ELSE DOES?)
(1) Sessions should have comfortable seating and a place for written final exams.
The NJ State Police require at least 7 calendar days advance notice of any class to them.
The NYS Parks Department only ALLOWS classes in public place (no homes) with at least 14 days advance notice to them.
(2) An amply sized television and DVD player for all to view video(s).
(3) The NJ host must sign a written consent "Waiver" to allow NJSP personnel access should they choose to observe your class.
CALL (NJ) (201) 716-2883
CALL (NY) (212) 465-3992
CLASS SIZE / COST
(1) Minimum number of 6 paying students ($75 / student).
If you can't get 6 together ------> $450 flat rate
(2) There is a NY 30 student maximum class size (NJ can be more).